Welcome

Sometimes we just need a comfortable spot to stop and put up our feet. This is mine. Enjoy.

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Essays


These are tough. I had no idea how difficult it would be to creatively pour my heart out on paper (screen?). I decided to cut the really gritty stuff out. I'm not sure if that was the right decision. I had some pretty rotten stuff happen to me when I was a kid, and it did really influence me - even in some very good ways - but I think it's too much for a short essay for people who don't know me well. Alas, politics over honesty wins again.


It's really too bad that I haven't cured cancer or ended world hunger. That would have looked good. Maybe I'll do that next week.


I wish I could get these things in the mail sooner! I work entirely too much, but it's necessary. My job is crazy-stressful, but it pays very well. I'm not well suited for it, but it's what they offered at the interview, so I am learning via trial by fire.


This weekend I can have my Sabbath back! We finally have the house up for sale. I am going to read my medical journals with medical dictionary in lap. DC I hope you're out there to answer my questions. . .


I should probably study for that biochemistry test too. I finished the reading this evening, so now I just need to go through some problems. Slacker, I know. Just keep the coffee coming. . .

Jason, the photo is for you. I thought you'd like it.

No comments: